Happy Halloween

Wow time flys by when you are having fun. I apologize yet again for not keeping up with my blog.
It certainly has been a while so here are some updates!!!
I decided at the end of the summer to go back to college. I'm now in an awesome fashion merchandising/design program. Yay!!!!! I'm hoping I can learn how to better run my little business and start properly making my own line of vintage inspired clothing.
My hubby finally found a job, yay for not being unemployed!!!!
I'm going to be an Auntie!!!! My little brother and his girly are  going to be welcoming a baby into the family in the spring. We're all so excited!!!

In other news, since it is Halloween I thought I'd add some vintage inspired costume pictures.
This year we threw a 1950's murder mystery party. I was a Pan Am Stewardess, which seems to be a very popular costume idea this year because of the TV show.
I opted out of the store bought "slutty fill in the blank" costume and decided to make my own.
I'm really happy with how it turned out!!


The skirt-suit was a 1970's vintage find on E-bay for $15 bucks. The hat was 100% handmade for super cheap as well. I'm so happy with how it turned out, considering it was my first attempt at hat making.

Comments

Popular Posts