I'm Back.....

Hello everyone!!!! Sorry for not posting for soo long, I know that is a big no no, but there has been a lot of changes...exciting changes around here.
After dealing with the ins and outs of wedding gown resaling, I've decided to take Bold Glamour in a more focused direction....Vintage!
I've always loved vintage clothing and have amassed quite a collection. I plan on continuing to carry vintage wedding gowns as I find them, for you wedding lovers. My website boldglamour.com is undergoing some changes and will be back up and running soon, I hope. Until then, I have begun selling on Etsy. You can check out my Etsy shop here: http://www.boldglamourvintage.etsy.com/
Let me know what you think! I'm always looking for some good feedback. We recently did another photoshoot with my good friend Annie and some of my newest vintage finds, all of which are for sale in my Etsy shop. I have a bunch more vintage 40's and 50's dresses that I recently acquired, we'll get pics up of those soon, for now enjoy our Mod Country themed shoot :)
















Comments

Popular Posts