1920's Fashion


I stumbled upon this video and just had to share, being the vintage lover that I am. I'm hoping I can get some 20's stuff in my shop soon http://www.boldglamourvintage.etsy.com/. It is so hard to find clothing from the 20's in decent shape. The flapper dresses were so pretty.
 In other news, I have some updates for you guys! I started a Facebook page at last for my shop..so please "like" us. Click here to go to our Facebook page and Like us. I will be putting discount codes for my shop up on Facebook for my fans once I get to 100 likes. Tell your friends!! I'm working on adding much more to my shop so keep checking back for updates!! Also in the works is a youtube channel featuring some of our finds and chronicling a day in the life of our shop. If you have any ideas of things to feature please let me know in the comments!!

Comments

Popular Posts