Awesome Vintage Inspired Dresses

So I just discovered a store called Unique-Vintage that is simply amazing.
They offer an arrange of dresses from flapper chic to 60's mod. I really love all of their 20's beaded flapper recreations...gorgeous. Dresses come in an array of prices, sure to fit any budget. Some dresses are recreation and vintage inspired and others are truly authentic vintage...which is nice because I know how difficult it can be to find a vintage dress that is cute and in the right size. A lot of the vintage stuff I come across is a 0 or 2 in size so that's where recreations come in handy. They have casual styles, cocktail,  prom, and wedding ( my favorite). You can check them out at their physical location:
2013 W Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, CA 91506

Here is a sampling of what they have to offer..

  
Rockabilly Girl by Bernie Dexter, Miss Bamboo


Bernie Dexter Sailor Sweetheart Swing Dress


Sue Wong Embellished Ostrich Feather Dress

Comments

Popular Posts