Wedding Season

With the Spring Wedding season upon us, I can't help but get excited. Everywhere I look it seems like bride's are opting for the vintage inspired wedding theme...which fits lovingly into the season. 
Designers have created gorgeous gowns with classic silhouettes, a touch of flowery embroidery  and delicate lace, creating quite the vintage whimsical look for the spring.


I'm going to start a new trend on this blog called Gown of the Day, where I will try to post some of my absolute favorite unique gowns that I come across. The first gown of the Day is from
  one of my absolute favorite designers, Lazaro. He creates stunning gowns that look rich and glamorous. Here is one of my favorites in the spring 2011 collection.  I love the sheer flowy look reminiscent of the Edwardian era.

Comments

Popular Posts